Hello Mia, here is your first big five-layer-cake! Yummi!
Mia would say:
"Hello I'm Mia and these are my parents.
They are human, but dad said that I'm an ape..because of the hair on my ears.
It's so curious, I don't understand that!
But they are my parents and I must believe them!"
"Hello I'm Mia and these are my parents.
They are human, but dad said that I'm an ape..because of the hair on my ears.
It's so curious, I don't understand that!
But they are my parents and I must believe them!"
Mia thought:
"Hi dad!
You don't know how big the pup in my little pampers is!"..
"Hi dad!
You don't know how big the pup in my little pampers is!"..
..."If you knew it, you would never smile on me! hihihihi!"
Mia thought:
"One piece for Stefan, one piece for Rieke, one piece for Grandma,
one piece for PapiLi and the rest for MamiLi and MEEEE!
Haaarhaaarr!
I will drink a lot of chocolate-cherry milk in a few hours..Yippie!"
"One piece for Stefan, one piece for Rieke, one piece for Grandma,
one piece for PapiLi and the rest for MamiLi and MEEEE!
Haaarhaaarr!
I will drink a lot of chocolate-cherry milk in a few hours..Yippie!"
Mia thought:
"Yeeees, MamiLi..now you know my first birthday wish!
A five-layer-cake, but I don't need this healthy terrible fruits!
For me you only need CHOCLAAAAATE!"
"Yeeees, MamiLi..now you know my first birthday wish!
A five-layer-cake, but I don't need this healthy terrible fruits!
For me you only need CHOCLAAAAATE!"
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen